Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wedding Hair

Allison & I did hair two weeks ago for a bunch of flower girls/cousins who were in a wedding. It was quite a party. =) By the time we had them all done and were ready to take pictures, the little girls' curls were falling out from all their running and jumping. Oh well-they looked adorable non-the-less!
 Bridgette & Annie
Brooke, Morgan, & Emma
 The three *adorable* flower girls ~ Annika, Brielle, & Bronywn
 Precious....
Check out those b-l-u-e eyes......
Cute as a button!

8 comments:

  1. Oh,sounds like fun!!! I've been messing around with bridal hair too,(if only I had willing models ;) )

    looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've decided who's going to do my hair for any special events of mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Chelsy & Allison! All of those precious smiles and the hair is so beautifully done. I especially love Bridgette and Annie's hairstyles, too. =) And the flower girls are just too precious. =) Blessings!!

    With Joy in Christ,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brielle is such a cutie!
    I love Bridget and Annie's hair. You did a great job!

    I wish it would have worked out for us to help!
    Have a great weekend!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Pretty hairstyles. Looks like the Lord provided you some people to do hair for!

    God bless! Rebecca K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love their hair. It's so nice and the curls look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are actually many benefits of IPL technology which became one of the most modern methods of depilação in the business of health and beauty today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read most of your blog posts and I would like to tell you how useful they are not only for me but for all of your readers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.