Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wilderness Treasure....

 As most of you have probably figured out, I'm not much of a nature photographer. Portrait photography is my calling and definitely what I do best. But.....this sight that I found at the foot of the beautiful Glacier Mountains the other morning made me change my mind for the moment and for five minutes I forgot that I wasn't a nature photographer and I shot away at this precious little creation. I'm serious....if this doesn't absolutely shout God's amazing work, what does?
"The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament showeth His handiwork"
Psalm 19:1

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Great picture! You were blessed to get it!

    God bless! Rebecca K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little thing is sooo cute!!! How close did it let you get?!?

    Summer

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.