Saturday, October 29, 2011

Introducing the Scrumptious Saturday Series!

I am going to try this "post-with-a-theme-on-a-certain-day" thing. Hopefully it will be a smashing success and my posts will be regular as clockwork.
*ahem*
It is quite simple. Every Saturday you will (or should) find a post on this blog introducing something scrumptious. 
Scrumptious Saturday will be lasting until the last week of December 2011, at which point it's contents and value will be reviewed to determine if it should be continued or discontinued.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like fun! I hope to participate:) I love cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be here! By the way, are those cheesecakes?! They look awesome! I love cooking too!

    ~Annah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! Looks delicious!!!! Fantastic!! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will look forward to seeing the good recipes but why does my cooking never look as good as the pictures?? ;( Karen Rohrer

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.