Wednesday, October 26, 2011

MN Conferences

Spent a week with this dear group of ladies doing conferences in downtown Minneapolis, MN. We saw God do some amazing things that week. Attendees were from all walks of life. I'm not going to take time to write now about all that happened---there were seriously way too many "God-moments" to list. From leading small groups...to preparing food....to skits....to details....to time in God's beautiful creation....to having the conferences located in one of the most dangerous parts of town....to throwing a surprise birthday party....to singing, singing, and more singing....to teaching Sunday school to a group of 3-5 yr. old inner city kids on Sunday morning.....
 See the pictures and imagine the rest. 



"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29:13

6 comments:

  1. Looks like another blessed conference! Praise the Lord! Thanks for sharing all of the photos...I'd love to help out with some BL conferences someday, Lord willing. =) And I'm sure all of the young ladies in your groups were extremely blessed by your wisdom...I sure was! =)

    Blessings!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the photos of the conference! I'm sure that it was a blessing to many young ladies, and it looks like you had a wonderful time! Bright Lights has been such an encouragement to me, as I'm sure it has been to many others as well.

    In Christ,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting, Chelsy! such good memories from that conference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun conference. And it looks like you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting Chelsy,
    So when did the campout fire happen? (last pic)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful blog......I love it!!!! I have met the Mallys:) They are great!!!!Thank you for posting the pics....

    Blessings
    Kelsey,
    www.lovinhuggin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.