Thursday, February 23, 2012

Out On The Town::Georgia

Our dear cousins Corina & Ashlyn invited a group of their friends to get together with us for a few hours today at Barnes & Noble. We had a lovely time getting to know each other and talking about the many things we are passionate about.
We shopped thrift on the way to B&N....and on the way home. 
Just can't get enough of it.....
I haven't had so much thrifty fun in a long time.
 The bargains were endless. 
(I just might do a post sometime about all the fun things I got for nearly nothing)
A grocery bag stuffed full for just $1? 
Seriously folks.
 It doesn't get much better than that.
Proverbs 31.....totally.
{smile}
My favorite store was the one that was offering complimentary dark dove chocolates to all clients. 
I will be returning, people....
::::::::::::::
On a side note: we just love going out in public together. People ask if we're all sisters.
 We tell them,
 "Well, us two are....and those two are....and our moms are! So....yes!!"
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
lots of laughter.lots of deals. lots of likemindedness.
=
lots of lovely times.

5 comments:

  1. omw I am so way jealous of your thrifty deals! do share them sometime! and complimentary chocolates?! WHERE is this place and how do I get there?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun. I wish I had girl cousins around my age to do this with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like amazingly much fun! :)Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, fun to shop for real deals! Looks like you are enjoying your cousins in the south.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you you could send some of your 'thrifty bags' over to us in Spain. Wow, wouldn't we have a party. Come to think about it, why don't some of you Bontragers come over, too?
    You are quite welcome whenever, you know. I am sure our daughter would be delighted to repay you for the lovely days she spent with your family a couple of summers ago. Think about it, please.

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.