Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cousin Joy

It is pretty much total loveliness when three cousins drive five hours and show up at the Christmas Play you are in and you had NO CLUE they were coming!
(yes. I yelped with surprise and joy!!In front of 500 people...)
It is very exciting when they announce that they are staying for for three days!
Then it is also pretty wonderful when another cousin gets off school for the afternoon, and your fabulous aunt takes off from her busy schedule and takes all of you shopping.
The joy culminates at Caribou in a scrumptious hour of mochas and a jam session of the female minds & tongues. =)
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
(forgive the grainy phone picture...thats what happens when I forget to take my SLR along!)

5 comments:

  1. Awww...what a fabulous surprise, Chelsy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what great friends!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so fun! I would do it again...just cuz...it was so much fun! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I should have been there too! :) It sounds like it was a fantastic time with much good conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.