Saturday, February 9, 2013

Twenty-Two....

Another birthday passed me by and I am now the ripe old age of twenty-two!
birthdays on the road are unique and never the same. 
it began with the tradition of just me getting to go out to eat with my parents, to my restaurant of choice.
I went online to my favorite restaurant's website and found that there was just one of them in Alabama and it just happened to be in a town that we were going thru!
{JOY}
If you've never been to the Cheesecake Factory you really must check it out. It is amazing!!
{isn't the cheesecake presentation gorgeous?
 forgive the cell phone picture...it doesn't do it justice, but it WAS beautiful!}
The day of my birthday (the 29th) we were in the middle of a prison crusade, and were parked at a hotel with other music groups, volunteers & evangelists.
I woke up that morning to find that some sweet friends and fellow singers had put this creative birthday banner on the door of our bus. Such a cool idea..I was so surprised!
My family had a lovely party & birthday meal for me-crockpot lasagna & banana splits=yummy!
And then several days later, we arrived at some friends' house and I found a big pile of letters & packages waiting for me.
{my younger sis apparently spread the word...bless her heart}
I felt so very blessed and loved!
Birthday twenty-two was lovely.....

11 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday, Chelsy. The Cheesecake Factory. Yum! I've never been there, but your dessert looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo,looks like a lovely birthday cake. ;) Happy Birhtday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) 22nd Birthday!!!!! I love the Cheesecake Factory, but we don't get to go very often with those prices. I'm glad you were ale to go, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That cheesecake looks amazing!
    I hope you had a W O N D E R F U L birthday!

    ♥Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Chels!!!
    I hope and pray that God will bless you more than you can imagine this next year. Keep on loving him and sharing his love with those he puts in your path. I've enjoyed being one of those recently! Can't wait until next time!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday...I'm so glad that you had a great day!

    Love your blog!

    Serving HIM,
    Alisha

    www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear you had a happy birthday Chelsy! May your 22nd year be fruitful for God's glory!

    Blessings,
    Evad Redrah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad that you had a wonderful birthday, Chelsy! =) Mmm...and that cheesecake looks simply scrumptious! *smile* Blessings, Chels! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, Chelsey! Thank you for being a godly example.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like fun! Praying the Lord richly blesses your next year of life! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.