Saturday, October 5, 2013

Upcoming Minnesota Travels!

Just wanted to let y'all know about these upcoming conferences in Minnesota next week!
My sis & I are traveling up to be staff at the conferences, and I would love to meet some of you, my blog readers there!
The conferences are the bottom ones on the above list,
located at
 Calvary Community Church
1200 Roosevelt Road, St. Cloud, Minnesota
The first conference is on Tuesday/Wednesday and is for younger girls, ages 8-14.
The second conference is over the wkend, Friday/Saturday, and is for older young women, ages 12-20's.
For more info and to download the full brochure visit the website here.
Just my personal little promo for these conferences-you will not regret coming! I've been to so many as both attendee and staff and I am always so blessed! Even when I'm there to teach as staff, I find myself feeling like an attendee again sometimes, because God is continually teaching me so much, even though I've heard to different talks so many times I almost have them memorized. 
Its incredible how God can use truth that you've already heard, to minister to you again in a totally different way.
(to read more about my time working at past conferences, see here and here)
All that said, if you live nearby (or even a ways away and you're in the mood for a little trip) please come!
And if you think of it, you can pray for my dad. Bless his heart..we have a concert in Michigan tomorrow night so he'll be driving all through the night in order to get Alli & I home in time to meet the team @ 5:30am and leave for Minnesota. 
Talk about a fast turnaround!
With the schedule of this weekend, I'm thinking I'll be spending most of both trips sleeping. =)

And...you're welcome for the bonus post. =)
-chels

5 comments:

  1. look at you..bonus post on Saturday. ;) showoff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sisters and I are so looking forward to the conferences this week... so you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so fun! I'd love to go to a Bright Lights conference! :) But I don't think I'll be able to! :( I'll be praying for you, Chelsy! :) Hope you have a great time and learn a lot!! :)
    ~Tashia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun-- looking forward to seeing you and Alison! My sisters and I along with a group of girls from my youth group will be at the Radiant Purity conference. We've never been to a conference... I can't wait to see what God has in store for the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.