Friday, November 8, 2013

Baby Love||Personal

 taking care of Emmaline, the precious little daughter of a friend of ours.
 doing nails with Hannah, our pastor's daughter.
{we always do nails when she comes over-its the first thing she asks for, without fail =)}
So thankful for these little people God has placed in my life!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
See y'all back here Monday! We've had a couple of especially amazing sermons at our church lately and I've been doing a lot of thinking on these various subjects and am excited about sharing some of my thoughts here next week!

-chels

8 comments:

  1. Awww, what cuties!! I LOVE babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love little people! :) Emmaline is so precious!
    Sounds good about the sermons!
    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Isn't time with little ones so precious? :)

    I going to see my two youngest cousins today, one of them for the first time! Harper turned 2 in August, and Birch turned 7 weeks old yesterday. :)

    What a blessing they all are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they are sooo adorable!! I personally love and admire little ones=)
    Priscilla Gerber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And YES! Would love a post about you and your sisters different styles etc., I think that's awesome!
    Ruth W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for younger friends! And such sweet pictures, too. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.