Monday, November 25, 2013

Welcome Back!

My excitement today is spilling out all over this new blog! Go ahead-browse around for a while and look at everything and then leave me a comment and let me know what you all think!

Amongst other new features you will find:
-New pages (at the top of the site) 
-a blog button along the side of the blog (if you are a fellow blogger, feel free to "grab" the button and post it on your blog sidebar!)
-a tab set of 6 subjects along the side...click on a tab to read the posts I've done related to each subject! (more coming soon to this-I'm still in the process of going back through the archives and giving new descriptions to each post so they will also be included in the link)
-a very cool "pin" button on each picture on my blog-simply hover your mouse over each picture to click and "pin" my pictures to your pinterest albums!
-a options bar at the bottom of each post, allowing you to share my posts on various social networking sites. (a pinterest one is coming soon!)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

This all would've NEVER been possible without the amazing skills and creativity of two very dear friends!
Credits to:
for the Pinterest button design/installation & all of the stellar photography. Hannah, you just blow me away with your ability to capture light and people so well! Thank-you so much...and also thanks for all those times I text or email you with some random little question of a tech glitch I've run into. I couldn't even count the times you've bailed me out of trouble. =)

for the subject tabs, blog button, & blog header designs, and way more ideas/brainstorming/helpful tips/emails than I could possibly count! I feel like I owe so many elements of this blog to you, Rachel! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!

Okay, well, that's it for today! A little introduction to this new look...hope you stay awhile and browse! Don't forget to leave some love in the comment box! =)
-Chels

31 comments:

  1. Um, woah, Chels - almost too much beautiful epic-ness to handle!! :D I was catching up on email replies and noticed that the bookmark picture of your blog had changed. Way to go, Chels - it looks seriously beautiful!! I can empathize with how much time a blog design can take - and it looks beautiful. <3 Love it and super excited to journey around here a bit - looks like there is loads of encouragement. Such a gorgeous design and love Hannah's beautiful photography of your lovely self. =) Looking forward to seeing how the Lord uses this lovely place for His glory. Ah, so many awesome elements and I'm super excited for you, girl! =) ~EB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already texted you, but your blog looks KILLER!! absolutely love the work Rachel did..she is super talented. and you are so welcome for the photos--it was a joy to photograph you, again!!
    hugs,
    H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful, Chelsy! :) Hannah did such a good job with the pictures and the design. You look absolutely stunning in your pictures! I'm so excited to finally look at your blog again! :) I missed it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE NEW LOOK GIRL!! OMW...IT IS SOOO YOU =)

    Lookin' forward to reading more from you =) =)

    Miss talkin' with ya,
    Ali

    www.alishainprogress.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Chelsy!
    What a great job!
    I love the colors!
    Wonderful pictures!
    I am adding your button to our blog! :)
    ~Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHO!!!!!!!!!! I am excited! love it chels!!!! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! I love it! And...I didn't know Rachel did buttons (and such)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, Chelsy!!! :) The pictures are amazing!! Hannah and Rachel did a great job! Looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the new look! I am glad that you are back again too.:) Can't wait to look around some more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new look!:) I can't wait to more post. Hannah and Rachel did such a great job.:)
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Chels! I love the design! Now you're making me want to do a blog makeover! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous picture of you on the header! And so nice that other lovely ladies helped out with the makeover, that makes it all the more special!
    Good job, I bet you've been busy!!
    ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good job, Chelsy! I have been checking periodically throughout the day to see if it was done :) Love your blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow love it!! Grabbing your button now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it!!! Excellent job, Chelsy (and friends)! It looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new design, Chelsy! Beautiful job, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely LOVE it! The colors are so you and the whole design is so classy! :) enjoy the new blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! I really like it, Chelsy! It's beautiful and very well done! You must be so excited. May God continue to bless your blog and honor His name through it.
    Love, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the new design!! Awesome colors, and those pictures are amazing!! You are so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally LOVE it Chels!!! Couldn't be better I don't think!! And besides, all those *gorgeous* pics of you on the blog, you are so pretty! ;) -Mary Ebersole

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your new blog looks SO nice Chelsy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is totally amazing!!!!!!!! Very impressive! I love it. Haha,it's a keeper design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The new look is gorgeous, Chelsy! It's so professional-looking. :-) I love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It looks amazing! Great job on the revisions & design!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Your new blog design is beautiful!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. its stunning! love the new photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the photos!!!!!!! I am very excited about your new "makeover"!!!! I really do love reading your blog!!! Keep Blogging!!!
    ~Trina~*trinagrace.blogspot.com*

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's great Chelsy!! You girls are super talented!!
    ~H.L.

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.