Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February Goals

After getting (and absolutely loving!) this idea from a dear friend's blog, I have decided to focus more on "month-by-month" goals this year, instead of having a big huge list at the beginning of the year. 
I am very list orientated, but one of the things I love the most about lists is getting to check things off. OFTEN. =) 
I'm keeping the list small due to my not being at home at all this month. There's only so many projects one can accomplish while touring with eleven other people in a 45-ft bus. =) At the same time, it can be very easy to lose motivation whilst on the road, so I'm making this list to keep myself motivated and accountable. 

FEBRUARY GOALS

PERSONAL GOALS
1. Read 5 Books 
2. Memorize Philippians 1&2 
3. Get caught up and on track with schedule of reading the Bible through twice in 2014

BLOGGING GOALS
1. Post 15 posts
2. Reach 300 followers
3. Host a giveaway

PHOTOGRAPHY GOALS
1. Purchase Lightroom
2. Install and begin to use Photoshop Elements
3. Clean off/back up everything off of old laptop and switch over to the beautiful MacBook Pro that arrived Saturday (!!!)

-chels


9 comments:

  1. I like this idea. Only, if I ever made a list, I would change the 5 books to like, 15 books. :) I love reading. Anyway, I hope you get to check all of that off by the end of the month. I know how good it feels to be able to cross stuff off of a list knowing you've accomplished what you set out for. Blessings! ~AbbyJoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Glad to hear that your computer search is officially over and you now have a fresh one to work with! What a blessing from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I really like this! So much easier!

    Funny, I just had another blogger friend start this up also!

    I hope the touring is going great! I have loved the updates from your family's blog!
    Stay safe!!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, Chels! Glad to hear all is going well for you... hang in there with the craziness! It has to end sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know what books you'll be reading yet? I read several every month and am always interested in what other Christian women are reading!
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'll share reviews on them at the end of the month. =)

      Delete
  6. I just subscribed! Helping you meet your goal of 300 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your goals, Chels! #yougogirl I wasn't sure about jumping into using Lightroom, but it makes culling through pictures way more efficient and I'm really grateful for it. And, wow, that sounds like a commercial or something for Lightroom ;) Anyway! Really enjoyed reading your goals. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.