Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Watch the BillNye/Ken Ham Creation Debate Tonight!

I'm super excited about watching this debate that's coming up in just a few minutes here! My life has been crazy busy and I greatly regret not posting about this earlier, but for those of you that haven't heard about it, now is better than never! Even if you don't see this in time to watch the whole debate, I would highly recommend that you check it out! I'm sure the internet will be flooding with comments and discussion about it afterwards. 

This is such an important topic and I'm so thrilled to see these two very well-known individuals debate and challenge each other. God's Word always is true and its going to be awesome to see this truth come out to such a huge and diversified audience!

{get this: I just loaded the debate site so that it would be ready and up when it starts. And look how many people have also loaded it ten minutes early and are waiting online: 161, 612!!!}

-chels

12 comments:

  1. SO excited! May Christ's Word go forth and it will not return void!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm watching it right now!! :) Go Mr. Ken Ham!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE Ken Ham!!! Thanks for the tip!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. we watched it and it was great!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We watched it! Ken Ham did so well I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was an incredible debate!! God bless Mr. Ham for proclaiming the truth on creation and the Bible...!! I pray many lives will change their mind set. The Bible is true and it will remain...!!=)
    ~Priscilla G

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. that was so good.. "well there is a book" ;) I loved that part..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!! Me and my family watched it...so good!!
    The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Psalm 19:1
    Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:35

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know who won? -Janna

    ReplyDelete
  10. We watched the debate too and it was awesome!!! I loved how well Ken stood his ground and based all his beliefs on the Word of God. We made a t-shirt that we are promoting to encourage others to do the same. What a testimony! http://teespring.com/creationdebate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a neat opportunity to watch the debate! So glad they did a live webcast of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.