Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Laugh of the Day || From my Brother

My little big brother Mitchell, who is currently living in Arkansas while interning with a church there, did an absolutely hilarious post this morning about one of his recent "bachelor" experiences. I've been meaning to link to his blog ever since he left, since he's been posting every weekday. Reading his post from this morning reminded me about this!
All that said...go read about his recent late night mice chase encounters! I guarantee you will be laughing. =)

-Chels

2 comments:

  1. Ummm fact - I probably would have just moved to the top bunk and spent a sleepless night trying to convince myself that mice can't climb....and I love the fact that he posted pictures of his very still alive looking dead mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! That post was hilarious! Reminded me of my brother...who is terrified of mice!(; ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.