Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Upcoming Bright Lights Conferences in Iowa!!

Most of you probably remember my talking about the girls conference ministry I've traveled with in the past. (see here, herehere and here)

They are currently preparing for conferences in southeast IA.  (Cedar Rapids, IA to be exact)
I would highly encourage any young ladies to attend! It is a fabulous conference full of awesome teaching, fun small groups, hilarious skits, and altogether just a wonderful learning experience for girls of all ages!

Visit my friend Hannah's post here for the run down and all the details.

Sadly I won't be able to be at the these conferences since I am touring in the east with my family. But if there's anyway y'all can make it, you don't want to miss it!

Just wanted to inform y'all of that opportunity that's coming up right around the corner!

Have a fabulous day!
-Chels

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I would LOVE to go!!! I don't think I can this year though :'( Do they ever have them on the West Coast?
    In Christ,
    ~Tiffani =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they maybe did years ago (before I traveled with them) but in the recent years they've been in the south, east, and mid-west states.

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.