Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th || I Love This Land



So thankful today to be an American--- to have the opportunity to be raised in this great country. A country that is fast slipping from its godly heritage, yes. But a country that HAD A GODLY HERITAGE in the first place. A country that was founded by godly men, upon godly principles.

I know I so often take it for granted, but today I am reflecting and just want to say here that I'm grateful. Grateful beyond words for the men and women who have fought for our country and sacrificed so much so that I and countless others can relax today and sit back with our families, enjoying the picnics, the fireworks, and the FREEDOM.

Please take a minute to watch the music video above. The music is by a family group I came across awhile ago. The song is one of my patriotic favorites.

And when you're finished watching? Take a minute to thank Jesus for freedom and what a blessing it really is.

Have a very blessed July 4th! I'm spending mine in one of my favorite states, with some of my favorite people. And its pretty special. =)

-Chels


7 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July! Hope you have a blessed day.
    We're spending our day with dear friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July Chels. I love the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! And thank you for this post/music video....Happy America day!!
    Priscilla G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the song/video. It made me think and feel proud of my cousin who is this day at bootcamp for the Marines, willing to serve our country, and my cousins boyfriend who is on his way over to Afghanistan for the Army, but also scared, because I am not sure that either are Christians. Happy 4th of July!
    Blessings,
    Hannah L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes my heart swell. Thanks for posting, Chelsy!
    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Chelsy!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Happy fourth!
    Love~
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chelsy, I want to take my own senior pictures and I need some tips on how to get them to look good. I have a tripod. Thanks with love Jessica



































































    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.