Friday, September 5, 2014

My Monthly Update...Of Sorts

Oh dear friends! The water that has gone over the dam since my last post...could flood the mississippi, hehe. =)
The missions conference + wedding + labor day celebration + other craziness of the past month are  come and gone. The company has left. The mess and stress is trying to leave. (well...)
And I am excited about all the lovely gems I have to post, and hope maybe a few of you are still lurking around here somewhere to enjoy them with me? =)
 Come back Monday for what is going to be one of my favorite posts of all time---a photoshoot in which my sis & I step back into the 1950's and don dresses, step into peep toe heels, poof our hair, and apply much red lipstick. =)
And then after that I get to post about my dear cousin's wedding from last Saturday, which was very possibly one of the loveliest weddings ever!
And after that...there's an exciting announcement coming!!
Stay tuned!
In the meantime enjoy a few pictures of one of my favorite baby loves, Titus Valor. Isn't he a charmer? Yes. =)

Happy Weekend, friends!
-Chels

17 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the photos and looking forward to your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is adorable! Hey, I'm Ruth, and I just found your blog today through Olivia Howard over at Fresh Modesty! I think it's so cool that I found your blog because............... I have six bros and three sisters and my oldest sister (the oldest of all of us) is the same age as you! haha I fall right in the middle so I'm not oldest or youngest. I haven't browsed much yet, but your blog looks cool!

    Love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. He his adorable! Can't wait for your upcoming posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Chelsy!
    Great to see you back blogging and looking forward to all the new posts!!

    -Cheyanne
    http://sweetmodestea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay! I'm happy to see that you're back. :) The upcoming posts sound SO exciting!
    xo,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking the other day that you hadn't updated in forever and was hoping that you were okay. I am so looking forward to the upcoming post! They sound very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, both pics are darling!!
    So excited about the upcoming posts=)
    Hugs!
    ~Priscilla Gerber

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a seriously adorable baby! <3 I found your blog yesterday on Olivia's post and am now following your blog via GFC! Great outfit by the way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was such a teaser! But its great to see a new post, at any rate! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited for you to post again!!:) Especially the post about the WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) You're lovely dear!!:) Great hugs!!;) ♥Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you posted again, Chelsy!!! I can't wait to read more of your posts and hear of the announcement that's coming up!!!
    In Christ,
    Ashley
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com This is my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog through Fresh Modesty. I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts! ;-)
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love hearing of your updates on life! I can't wait to see your 1950s pictures on Monday!!! One of my favorite erras! Ladies looked so ladylike and feminine, something I strive to " look" every single day. Love and hugs to you sweet girl, Merry

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are nice pictures! :) You look so pretty and Titus is adorable. I'm excited to hear of the exciting announcement too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh! I can't wait to hear the announcement! Looking forward to your next post. :) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So good to have you back! I cannot wait to see the upcoming posts! Esp. 1950s... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely photos! Titus is so cute! I adore babies!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.