Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm Back!!

Ladies and gentlemen! So nice to see that a few of you have found your way over here in spite of all the confusion. My greatest apologies for all that has happened, including my very obvious fail of Blogtober. So sorry about that. It's a long story but basically on Tuesday/Wednesday I was spending hours trying to figure out this whole blog mess and get to the root of the issue. By the time Wednesday night rolled around I was pretty much frantic because there was still so much to do before my trip next week, and there was no way I was going to be able to accomplish everything in addition to posting. So to stay sane, I had to cut the posting this week.

Praise the Lord, I was able to figure out the problem with my blog. (my domain name had expired, and was purchased by someone else upon its expiration, all unbeknownst to me)
I am so grateful that all of my past posts and everything are still safe and sound. (cheers for blogger!)

The only thing that is different for the present is that my blog name is back to www.daughterwithavision.blogspot.com, instead of the previous chelsyrenee.com. From my blogger stats it appears that quite a few of you have figured this out and are back to following again, and hopefully the rest of the readers will find out someway, somehow. =)

Thank-you, all, for being so understanding. After all of this going on this week I feel very ready for a little break + my upcoming trip to Canada on Monday is just perfect timing! Ah, so excited!

Don't worry though-I am scheduling posts ahead and so will be continuing on with Blogtober on Monday.
Please come back then to hear a little about a valuable lesson the Lord taught me this past week!

And...be sure to head over and check out the latest posts from Hannah!
(special thanks to her for the photo in this post, and for being so understanding with all of my issues this week!)

Have a happy weekend!
-Chels

11 comments:

  1. Oh gooooood!!!! Great to have you back! Loooove the picture of you! Your eyes with that shirt are Gorgeous! love green! Lizzie E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord!!! So glad you were able to figure out everything=) Will be praying for you!
    Blessings,
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks-I appreciate the continued prayers!

      Delete
  3. Yay, Chelsy! So glad to hear that all is back! Praise God! I'll be praying for your trip(s), too!
    Also, I subscribed to your previous Chelsyrenee.com blog to get your posts emailed to me. So does that mean that I should re-subscribe to your daughterwithavision.com blog to get your posts emailed to me? Just curious.
    Thanks!
    Blessings,
    Morgan R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm...I'm not sure. Probably you should. Did this one get emailed to you? If it didn't than you should re-subscribe. Sorry for the hassle!

      Delete
    2. I think that I'll re-subscribe, because it didn't show up in my inbox!:) Thanks for replying! And don't worry about the hassle- I know what it's like to have computer troubles!:)

      ~ Morgan

      Delete
    3. FYI, you probably will have to unsubscribe from the Chelsyrenee.com blog before you resubscribe to daughterwithavision blog. At least that is what I had to do=)

      ~Rachael

      Delete
    4. Thanks Rachael! How did you unsubscribe?

      ~ Morgan

      Delete
  4. Glad to figure out what the problem was and that it's solved! You'll be in Canada tomorrow? Cool. Just in time to be wished Happy Thanksgiving! I've learned that there's different emphases on our Thanksgiving, as opposed to yours, but either way, good to remember what to be thankful for. And especially that it all comes from God anyway. Blessings on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Chels! I'm so sorry this happened :( and am glad it's up + running again, praise the Lord! And no problem at all about the URL/name change. Have a fantastic, refreshing trip, friend, and thanks for all the time you're pouring in to bless + encourage us readers. ❤️ Much love and have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.