Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Introducing My Cousin's Blog!

This is my beloved cousin dearie, Marissa. Most of you already know about her because she has traveled with us, and lived with us, and well, just because she is one of those people I talk about a lot because I love her a lot. =)
I was MOH in her wedding, and if I ever get married she already has a spot reserved in mine. =) 
We have been the bestest of cousins and friends for years upon years.
 Anyhow, it just so happens that I have been nagging encouraging her for a looooong time to start her own blog. And finally I just got so desperate that I came to Manitoba and set it up for her.

Just kidding. I did come to Manitoba. (not to set up the blog though, but to visit her, of course!)
And since I am here anyway, well...I helped her set up a blog. =)

She is an amazing person and a fabulous writer and I am very excited that she has joined bloggerland! You can read more about her + her life over at her new blog,
  "Loewens in Love"!
And just for memories' sake, here is a picture of us waaaay back at the beginning, playing dolls at our grandparents' home. Those were the days. =)

Have a fabulous evening, friends!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Chelsy. Wow; did I mention I'm in Manitoba too? Guess I missed your concerts, lol, But they might not have worked for me, with my crazy schedule. She IS a beautiful woman, and I hope and pray she's made some good friends in Manitoba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we actually aren't singing here this trip...its just my sister and I, on a roadtrip to visit our cousin. =) But we will be back in Manitoba touring with our family next summer! maybe we can meet you then!

      Delete
  2. YAY , I am glad she has a blog it will def be on my list of blogs to check! :) okay NOW you need to work on Allison, I really think she should get a blog also! ;) ♥ u and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And yes...I have mentioned it to Allison. Maybe she will one day. =)

      Delete
  3. Thanks Chelsy for introducing us to your cousins blog! I am sure that it will be one that will bless and encourage others! Also, I like the pictures that you posted!:) Who is who in the one where you're playing with dolls (that one's cute!)?:)
    Also, about re-subscribing to your daughterwithavision blog, it was suggested that I could try to unsubscribe to your Chelsyrenee blog, to this one, but I'm kind of unsure on how to do so. Would you know how?
    Blessings,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, I don't know how...sorry! I think if you just try to subscribe again in the box on the left side of the blog (sidebar) that should work.

      And in the pic...I am the one on the right, and she is on the left. =)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Chelsy!:)

      Delete
  4. Oh how exciting! That pic of you and her at her wedding.... that is TOO much beauty for one pic! You are STUNNING!!! I love that color pink on you! Missing you a lot! -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the link to Marissa's blog! She seems like a very sweet lady! The picture of you and Marissa from her wedding is gorgeous!! You look awesome in pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Chelsy! It was adorbs to see you too at such a young age enjoying each others company! Too cute! :)

    Cass

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.