Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Live Animal Christmas Play this Weekend!!

Get all the details here! I would LOVE to see some of you readers at the play this weekend! I am so so SO excited about this weekend-Lord willing it will be the best drama our church has done yet, with God's help!

If you do come + I haven't met you yet, please be sure to come up and introduce yourself. Its really a bummer if someone comments and says, "I was there + I loved the play!" and you never came up + introduced yourself! Please do! I will look, um...slightly different than normal, but you should still be able to spot me. =)

And if you come...be SURE to come early! Unfortunately our church does max out at 600people so if you aren't there early (as in, like an hour early!) there is a very good chance you will get turned away. And you don't want that to happen! So just be there early. =)

Even if you aren't able to come..please know that your prayers are very appreciated!
(Also, just a reminder that you can order last years' dvd of the play here.)

One more prayer request, on a very practical note:
I am in the middle of remaking my new costume which just arrived yesterday + it is a pretty big project. We gave the company all my measurements but I guess New Hampshire's sizing charts are waaay different than Iowa's or something?! Needless to say the costume fit me about like an elephant skin would fit a monkey. Or something like that. Yes, big problem. =)
So...me + my scissors + sewing machine are hard at work trying to make create a somewhat slimming look. =) And I definitely need all the prayer I can get on this.

Hope to see some of you this weekend!
-Chels

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you! I wish I could come but I live in Minnesota. :( Bummer.

    Hope the play goes well!

    Beth A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the dress situation turns out okay! I will definitely be keeping you and your family in my prayers! I wish my family and I could be there to watch it, but it's just too far away... maybe some day! :-) I hope and pray that you all stay healthy and that everything goes well this weekend!!
    Blessings,
    Sarah F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be praying for your...umm...costume problem:) Totally know what sizing differences are like!!!

    Blessings!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.