Saturday, April 4, 2015

Announcing Another Retreat for Young Women!

I am very excited to announce that my younger sis Allison is hosting another conference for young women this summer! Her last retreat was amazing. (read her recap here)
God brought just the right women to speak + attend and many were blessed and encouraged.

I am doubly excited for this upcoming conference because
A) I know how awesome it was last time =)
and
B) I am WAAAAAY excited about the main guest speaker who is coming! She is an incredible woman of God and I'm just thrilled that she is coming.

I will be there for part of the time, too, as my schedule allows---sharing a session + also doing some of the food. (yummy yummy...you want to come =))

All the necessary details are on the graphic above. Space is limited (it filled up in a matter of days last time) so if you are interested, please email Allison to reserve your spot ASAP!

Have a very blessed Easter Sunday, everyone!
-Chels

15 comments:

  1. oh man, this looks incredible!! and that image/graphic is FAB. #swoon love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would this retreat be in your area? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes-two minutes from our house. =)

      Delete
    2. Okay! :) It's kind of far for me to come (I'm in NC) but it would be so lovely!
      If you're wondering who I am ~ I was a Senior in Bible Bee this past year, and met some of your family at Nationals. :D

      Delete
    3. We've had people come from that far last year! =)
      But I understand if it doesn't work.

      Delete
  3. This is super exciting! And ditto what Hannah said about the graphic - so fabulous! Did you take the picture? :) Have a beautiful day + welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were actually in a little time crunch and at the studio when she was working on this, so she just found a picture online somewhere. You know, one of those sites where you can buy pictures.
      And then our new graphic designer (her name is Rachel Wyatt) designed it.
      She is doing all of our design work now and I'm SO excited for her design esp on the new cd!!
      Thanks for the welcome home! Miss you!!

      Delete
    2. Okay, very neat! I didn't *think* it was Liz, but just curious since I love the picture. :) Miss you, too!

      Delete
    3. Yes, I thought the same thing about the picture...so cute:)

      Delete
  4. Love that you ladies do this! Such a neat opportunity for ministry and fellowship. I thought we talked about this last time though - when is the 22+ retreat going to be? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I know...I still think about it! I would love to do it sometime-we'll see!! It would be really fun!

      Delete
  5. Any chance this would be recorded to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo, sadly. We're not that techy. =)

      Delete
  6. OH!!! my sister and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanted to come but it was just to far away!!Mabey if you do another one we could come!
    blessings,
    werners

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.