Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Doubt or Faith?

{This is a short and simple post. But this quote has just blessed me like none other today, and I hope it can bless someone else as well}

Doubt just messes things up! If it is a truth that Jesus gave you, and showed you, and you "planted in faith", than just don't even go there when the doubt creeps in. Stand on His promises---they will always last.

Don't dig up in doubt what you planted in faith, friend. Stand on that faith.
And don't give the doubt a second chance.

Happy Wednesday! 
-Chels

3 comments:

  1. SO GOOD. Thank-you for sharing!
    ~Pris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pop in here every once in a while to read your longer posts too... but thank you for this one. I actually haven't heard that quote before, and am thinking I need to write it somewhere I'll be seeing it a lot! =P This is something I need to be reminding myself!! Thanks muchly for your encouragement and humility =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.