Saturday, September 26, 2015

Essential Oils||A Free Online Class!



Today we are talking about essential oils here! Ah, I love oils. They are incredible and I am looking forward to sharing this info with y'all!

I have been a huge fan of oils for years. My family was on the "oils bandwagon" long before they hit the general population and became more of a current trend. We use them all the time. Peppermint for head/neck tension, lavender for soothing, citrus for clean air scent, pain away for just that, thieves for everything....that's just to name a few of the ones we've been using the longest. 

The thing about oils is that they aren't just in and out like so many fads. They actually WORK. Once you start using them they really change the way you deal with health issues + wellness. After using oils for 5+ years I cannot imagine not having them around.  I love them so much that I seriously was considering joining the Young Living team and becoming a consultant with them this spring. Unfortunately at the moment my life is just too full to successfully do yet another thing, so for a variety of reasons, that being the main one, I chose to just continue as a user. But...any chance I get I am telling people about oils and encouraging them to get started using them, because they are amazing!

I am so excited today because my friend Nicole Neesby is putting together a simple "Intro To Oils" class, and I am teaming up with her by letting all of y'all, my friends, know about it! Whether you are a oils fanatic or have never heard of Young Living in your life, I really think you will enjoy the class and I highly encourage you to join. Its very easy to listen in via your computer or phone, and its free! So whats to lose, right?

Nicole will be covering common questions like "what are essential oils", "who is young living", and "how to get started". (Note: She is a fantastic speaker and also very passionate about Young Living Oils, which is an awesome combination that promises a great class experience for y'all!)
Also, there will be a drawing in which all class attendants will be entered to win a free bottle of thieves spray. (yay for giveaways!) 

So. The info! Its super easy! All you need to do is leave a comment in the comment box below with your email address. Nicole will then email you the class details. You will want to comment asap, as the class will be held Tuesday night, September 29th, @ 8pm! If you are unable to join on Tuesday night, there will be a link available for you to watch the class video for several days after.

I hope many of you are able to join with us for this class! I know you will love it!
-Chels

20 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsy!

    This is my first time commenting, but I've read your blog every-so-often for a few years now. It's been both challenging and entertaining, and I appreciate your heart for the Lord! Several times I've read a post and walked away thinking, "Yes, that is SO right! Yay for someone else standing for truth!"

    I've just started using essential oils this past year, and would like to learn more. Thanks for offering this free class! My email is impactinspired(at)gmail(dot)com.

    Blessings to you,
    Charity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join this class - it's my favorite price ;)

    My email is pureprincess95 (at)gmail(dot)com

    Your friend, Ali
    alishainprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep! I was so excited to see this post- Nicole is one of those people who make me think "Can I be your sister and live as your neighbor next door?!" Truly someone who always inspires me with her passionate and loving personality, someone who isn't afraid to be open and vulnerable in sharing what's on her heart. Her excitement with oils always gets me motivated to be even more intentional with using mine!

    Thank you for sharing the info, Chelsy! Would love to join the class: pllm(DOT)mag(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you are so sweet! can't wait to have you join us! XO

      Delete
  4. I have a question, do essential oils ALWAYS work or is it a hit or miss kinda thing? just wondering! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey friend! i feel like because every person is different, there doesn't seem to be one oil to 'fix' each issue. sometimes it's trial and error and getting support on which oils might be best for your body and what you are dealing with. that's why having a team of girls to walk alongside you and help you on your wellness journey is so important!! xo

      Delete
    2. Thank you for replying, forgot to reply to your reply! That was very helpful! I was just wondering because some people dont believe they actually work and some seem to love it so I was just asking some one who knew what they were talking about! Thank you for your reply!
      anonymous from above comment

      Delete
  5. Yay, super excited to expand on essential oils!! Recently a dear friend recommended lavender oil-and I started using it. =)
    My email...priscillagrace85@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to join the class! salinn(dot)bethany(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to join the live class, but will need to watch the archive later. My email address is judykaytaylor@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would like to get in on the class but do not post our email openly. Is there another way? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey friend!! send me an email and i can get you added to the class!! XO

      nicole.neesby@gmail.com

      Delete
  9. I would be interested, but may need to watch the archive later.
    My email is spunkyamos@hotmail.com.
    Thanks!
    Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't watch it tomorrow night but would love to watch it later.
    ttjd@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Chelsy! Just wanted to make sure the class is still tonight? I never received an email. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it! :)

    Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to join! alexandra.pavkovic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. UUUUUGGGG! I would have liked to do this but I missed it! I havent been on your blog for a while so I didnt see this! Ahhh , oh well maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl! email me if you want to listen in the recording! nicole.neesby@gmail.com

      xo

      Delete
    2. AHHHH! I again didnt see this.... we have been so busy. and I dont have a email. Oh well :(

      Delete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.