Friday, September 4, 2015

Monday + Me

Just popping in tonight with an invitation to y'all to come join me + my family @ our farm on Monday for our Annual Turning Hearts Celebration!  It has been a crazy week preparing + I'm really hoping lots of you come! 

I was planning to post something else here tonight but to be 100% honest, I am very nearly falling asleep sitting here typing. So I'm going to keep it short + sweet with this, and hope y'all understand. =) If you want to see a little bit of what has been keeping my family + me busy this past month, visit the post I did on our family blog here. Also I will have a "Life Lately" for y'all next week with a little bit of whats been happening in my life as of late.

Just for the record. I don't think this new "Blog three times per week" thing is going to agree with my schedule very well. =/ It has already been a bit of a challenge! If y'all want something to pray about, than pray that the Lord would help me to come up with ideas of things to blog/articles to write that will take less than three hours each! My head is SWIMMING with ideas (always is, haha! waaay too many ideas and not enough time!!) but TIME is the issue. It is a little tricky trying to run a blog like a business (scheduled + organized) when in reality I already have a full time job!

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!
  -Chels

6 comments:

  1. I can imagine how crazy ur life is an than trying to put in a time for a blog long or short it doesn't matter u still just can't find the time to do it an then when do have to do it u sometimes forget about it an others things hope u working hard today tomm am going to be crying I really want to go to ur guys house but sadly I can't an I can't believe that school is starting on the 8th but I'm not going for like a week because of my tummy,Collin an intestines an pancreas is mess up an I can't much of anything so yea thanks for posting this listening to cherish the moment an ur guys cd on spotfiy I just love it awe so much hugs lov u guys an God bless u guys😋😎😉☺️

    ReplyDelete
  2. what about doing different parts of a post..to help solve the time issue? Like have a week and on Monday is part 1 of a topic, and Wednesday part 2 and then the rest of the week have commentary discussion and you could do further parts if needed to answer questions, Etc. I know it's hard because we want to complete something at one time..but it might help break things up for you and keep people coming back for more as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our family was going to drive out there for the gathering tomorrow but at the last minute all plans changed due to work.. :( Hope all goes well and so wishing I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for hosting the Turning Hearts celebration! So enjoyed seeing you!! It was a blessing to our family and we appreciate all the hard work and time you all put into the preparation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey chelsy!
    I just wanted to tell you that I really loved getting to know you better this past week at family camp! You have been such a blessing to me! I look up to you because you are such a godly woman ! we are thinkingabout coming to your christmas play! I really hope we get to go ! May you have a blessed tour and year!
    Blessings,
    Mackenzie werner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank-you Mackenzie! I really enjoyed spending time with you too @ camp!!
      That would be awesome if y'all could come to the play! Hope it works to see you/get together soon!

      Delete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.