Saturday, February 13, 2016

Concert Tour Schedule//Winter 2016

I'm a little behind with posting this, but wanted to take a minute to invite y'all southerners to join us at a nearby concert to you! I am currently touring with my family in the sunny south and will be here for the next two months, hitting a few stops in the west on our way home.

FEBRUARY 2016
3...Sullivan Baptist Church, Sullivan, KY, 6pm
4...Cross Camp Cowboy Church, Rainbow City, AL, 
5...Calvary Baptist Church, Statham, GA, 7pm
6...Living Waters Fellowship, Waynesboro, GA, 7pm
7...White Rock Baptist Church, White Rock, SC, 11am
8...Gospel Express Prison Crusade, statewide SC
9...Gospel Express Prison Crusade, statewide SC
10...Gospel Express Prison Crusade, statewide SC
11...Gospel Express Prison Crusade, statewide SC
12...Cornerstone Baptist Church, Springhill, FL, 6:30pm
13...Bahia Vista Mennonite Church, Sarasota, FL, 7pm
14...Hope Fellowship, Sarasota, FL, 9:30am
14...Bible Baptist Church, Bradenton, FL, 6pm
16...Birky Square, Sarasota, FL, 6pm
17...Sea Gate Baptist Church, Naples, FL, 6:30pm
18...First Baptist Church of SW Broward, Cooper City, FL, 7pm
19...Temple Baptist Church, Titusville, FL 6:30pm
20...Roberts Barn, Polk City, FL, 6pm
21...Crossroads Bible Church, Ocala, FL, 10:30am
21...Arlington Baptist Church, Jacksonville, FL, 6pm
24...Sinclair Baptist Church, Millidgeville, GA, 6:30pm
25...Pleasantgrove Baptist Church, Avera, GA, 7pm
27...Saginaw Baptist Church, Nicholls, GA, 6pm
28...Reedy Branch Baptist Church, Broxton, GA, 10:30am
28...Grace Point Church, Ft Valley, GA, 6pm
MARCH 2016
2...New Life in Christ Church, Foley, AL, 7pm
3...Eastwood Baptist Church, Monroeville, AL, 7pm
4...Welcome Home Baptist Church, Dodson, LA, 7pm
5...Lighthouse Baptist Church, San Antonio, TX, 11am
5...First Baptist Church, Broaddus, TX, 6pm
6...Calvary Baptist Church, New Braunfels, TX, 6pm
9...Woerner Warehouse, Fredricksburg,TX, 6:30pm
10...Oasis Gym, Mexico
12...Nuevo Ideal, Durango (L2) Mexico
13...LaHonda, Zacatecas (L3), Mexico
16...Gnadenburg Gym, Cuauhtemoc (L4), Mexico
17...Schonfeld Gym, Swift (L5), Mexico
18...Santa Rita (L6), Mexico
19...Santa Clara (L7), Mexico
20...Los Jagueyes (L8), Mexico
21...El Agate, Suecos (L9), Mexico
22...El Valle, (L10), Mexico
23...Buenos Aires (L11), Mexico
24...Camello (L12), Mexico
26...Summerfield Church, Seminole, TX, 7pm
27...Community Church, Seminole, TX, 10am
27...Highland Baptist Church, Hobbs, NM, 6pm
29...Family Talk Radio, Colorado Springs, CO, 1:30pm
29...Living Waters Fellowship, Golden, CO, 6:30pm
30...Skyline Mennonite Church, Canon City, CO, 7:30pm
31...Church of the Nazarene, LaJunta, CO, 7pm
APRIL 2016
1...Mennonite Evangelical Church, Copeland, KS, 7pm
2...Journey @ Yoder, Yoder, Kansas, 7pm
3...Northridge Church, Sabetha, KS, 7pm

Hope to meet some of y'all along the way!
-Chels

9 comments:

  1. Wish I could go to these cities. Please come to southern california if you ever get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are all doing the Lord's work. I look forward to seeing photos and hearing stories when you get back home to Iowa. I can honestly say that I miss Iowa after being here in South Carolina. Iowans, and Midwesterners in general, just seem to be more real and less falsely sweet. Maybe I'm biased because of our church family. That very well could be the case. You know that I'll be praying for every one of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in South Carolina on Feb 9. I think I that I was very close to seeing you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chelsy... Will you be coming to MI soon????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to all of you. I know your tour is a ton of work and a crazy schedule(I saw just a small part of it) but after seeing how people react and seeing how all of you stand as witnesses to Jesus, I know you are doing what you've been called to do. Your dad and I talked more about the Mexico portion of your tour. Not going to lie here...I a bit nervous(and I'm not even going to Mexico). I'll be praying everyday and every night for your safe return back to the US. I will also pray that your witnessing in Mexico will bring those you meet to accept Jesus as their Savior.
    On the topic of your concert, I was so glad I actually was able see all of you perform. It gives me a better understanding of what you've told me.
    Lastly, I was honored to have your family's help in both South Carolina and Georgia for the cause of trying to save our country. The love and commitment that you and your family have shown to God and our country give me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo!! Finally going to get to see/hear/meet your family in Fredericksburg on the 9th.
    Been waiting a while now!!
    Blessings,
    Johnna

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be really awesome and I am looking forward to see you in my city. Just a week ago I attended a similar concert at a local event space nearby my place. It was fun and everyone enjoyed there to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was asked to ask you if there are any openings on Sunday in August that you could come to Centerville, Iowa to Second Baptist Church to do a show. Thanks Bill

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.