Monday, July 25, 2016

Marissa + Caden || Mama/Baby Photography

Pretty much anything involving babies is my favorite. 
But when the mama is my bestie cousin, and her son is my adopted nephew, and I get the chance to take pictures of them?
Then it's like ALL of my favorite things at one time. 
I'm the proud auntie, and this is my cousin's first baby, and it was my first time meeting him. 
So many fun firsts. 
So let me veer off of my regular professional (hmm?) way of writing and just gush a little bit... 
This little guy is the cutest, sweetest, most lovable, most huggable, most charming specimen of itty bitty manhood. I fell promptly, completely, and totally in love with him.
Can we just take a minute to discuss his chin? HIS CHIN. Have you ever seen such a lovable little dollop of chin? It made all of his little expressions twice as funny, watching all of that dear little flubber melt down to the bottom of his face!
All da heart eyes. ALL OF DEM.
The photoshoot definitely wasn't the favorite part of his day. He did well, but he wasn't like over the top impressed with the whole idea. See above expression. =)

His expression! Slay me...
"For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is YOU."

/////////////////////////////////////////////

Stay tuned for the full post of my visit with this little guy + his mama, up next!
-Chels

8 comments:

  1. Aww! He is such a cutie! Were u up to see them or were they down to see u? -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those chin rolls! My 7 month old has similar cheeks.....good thing there is nothing sweeter than a little boy with cheeks big enough to rest on his chest! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww... how sweet! How old is he by now? -Brenley K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this post, but especially the fact that this cutie is my son, and also that you and Alli came to visit me. I have the best people, ever. We both love you! -Rissa & Caden

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWW! That chin... so totally adorable! Thanks for sharing! Babies are such a blessing + gift from the Lord!!
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those eyes! That grin! He is crazy adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww...he is SO incredibly adorable!!!! And your cousin is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.