Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Available Photography Internship in the Midwest

Y'all, my friend Hannah, over at Hannah Elise Photography, is doing another one of her photography internships! Hannah is one of my dearest friends and also happens to be pretty much the most awesome photographer around. (if you've been reading my blog for a while you have seen her pictures here-in fact she is the one who took the shots of me for my blog header here!)

She just extended the deadline for her internship and is taking a few more applicants!

Many of you readers have emailed me over the years asking photography-related questions. I do my best to answer, but I haven't had tons of experience in the photography field and my thought when I get these emails is, "if only these girls could go to a class or something where they could learn these things, hands-on and in-person!"

This internship is THAT EXACTLY. Besides being an incredible photographer, Hannah has years of experience and skill in so many areas, including public relations and marketing and all sorts of things! Add to all that the fact that she is amazing at connecting with people...and you have a recipe for a stellar photography internship.

Head on over to her blog to get all the details!

Enjoy your Wednesday!
-Chels

1 comment:

  1. Echoing Chelsy, for any of those interested: I've attended Hannah's workshop and she does an absolutely INCREDIBLE job. Q+A, special details, practice photoshoots, new headshots...it's simply amazing + definitely worth it. Highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing profanity and/or hateful language will not be published.